nonya culture

Nonya culture, east meets west. Food loving blog.

Sunday 17 June 2012

Sky ride for the acrophobic

I'm in Sentosa relaxing by the beach after going up the sky ride and down the luge.

Snuck that shot past my photo bombing son ;)

The sky ride's interesting. I like the way they automated the luge ride with the sky ride. You take the sky ride up the hill, together with the luge bikes..

Then you take the luge like a speedster riding down the winding road back to the start of the Sky ride

I got on the sky ride with my son. When my feet were dangling way above the tree tops, I remembered my fear of heights. Clung to the safety bar tighter than ever while my son enjoyed the joy ride. After a while I got used to it. The view was fantastic.

Then came the fun part. The luge. Both hands were needed to control to ride so couldn't take photos but speeding down that winding road was awesome.

3 rounds up the sky ride and down the luge. Then we met my hubby and older son for a picnic at the beach.

Bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment